RETAIL INTERNET BANKING: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are excited to announce we will be upgrading our internet banking platform on Nov. 16, 2020. As we prepare for these upcoming improvements, we would like to take this opportunity to provide you with important information regarding our upgraded system, so please read this letter carefully.
Important Dates for your online access:
- Thurs. Nov. 12, 2020: Bill Payment services will be unavailable starting 4:00 p.m. EST. Payments scheduled prior to this date will process as normal.
- Mon. Nov. 16, 2020: Upgraded system goes live at approximately 10:00 a.m. EST Time.
Instructions for Signing on to the Upgraded Online Banking Platform:
- Log on to our website at www.cnbwoodsfield.com
Select the “Retail” Radio button to sign on to the system
- Your existing User ID will be converted to the upgraded system.
Enter your User ID then click “Submit”.
- Your password will NOT be converted to the upgraded system.
Your new password will be: Last 6 numbers of your Social Security Number
You will be asked to change your password before you gain access and maybe required to reset your security questions
Account History, auto transfers, and current Bill Pay information will be carried over into the upgraded system.
IMPORTANT: If you have not signed into Internet Banking during the last 12 months and you are a Bill Pay user, you must re-enroll into Bill Pay to keep your reoccuring payments active.
- Download our Retail Banking App for banking on the go. Available for Apple and Android.
- Forgot your Password: Having trouble logging in? Reset your own password with the “Forgot your password” feature.
- E-Statements: Access e-statements quicker and easier!
If you have any questions about our upcoming improvements, please feel free to contact us directly at 740-472-1696.
Thank you for your time and continued business.
Citizen's National Bank