RETAIL INTERNET BANKING: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We have officially moved to our new online banking program as of Nov. 16, 2020. If you have successfully logged in after November 16th please disregard this notice.
Instructions for Signing on to the Upgraded Online Banking Platform for the first time:
- Log on to our website at www.cnbwoodsfield.com
Select the “Sign in Here” button to sign on to the system
- Your existing User ID will be converted to the upgraded system.
Enter your User ID then click “Submit”.
- Your password will NOT be converted to the upgraded system.
Your new password will be: Last 6 numbers of your Social Security Number
You will be asked to change your password before you gain access and maybe required to reset your security questions
Account History, auto transfers, and current Bill Pay information will be carried over into the upgraded system.
IMPORTANT: If you have not signed into Internet Banking during the last 12 months and you are a Bill Pay user, you must re-enroll into Bill Pay to keep your reoccuring payments active.
- Forgot your Password: Having trouble logging in? Reset your own password with the “Forgot your password” feature.
- E-Statements: Access e-statements quicker and easier!
If you have any questions about our upcoming improvements, please feel free to contact us directly at 740-472-1696.
Thank you for your time and continued business.
Citizen's National Bank